Below are the eligibility criteria for the Irish Government Postgraduate Scholarships 2023.
- International students of any age can apply to this program.
- They must take a qualifying quiz in the online application system before they can access the application form.
- Applications are only available in Irish or English.
- In addition, students applying for scholarships must be linked with the eligible universities listed in this article.
- You must also obtain a bachelor’s degree to obtain a master’s degree and a master’s degree to apply for a doctoral degree.
- Students must be proficient in English.
- Academic referees and supervisors must provide positive reports.
- To be eligible for consideration, you must not have failed twice in your previous application to the same program.
- Students awaiting results must provide a provisional certificate from their home country institution.
- You must also have a Level 1 or Level 2 or higher degree.
- Students have never received an Irish Research Council scholarship in the past.
- You must have a supervisor who can guide you on your research project while studying in Ireland.
- The Irish Research Council does not fund research topics related to humans or human transformation, with the exception of human embryo production and cancer research.