Degrees offered: Bachelor’s Degree, Associate’s Degree
continue: Bachelor 5-7 years scholarship (1 year Korean language course)
3~4 year Associate Scholarship (1 year Korean language course)
Number of scholarships: 200 GKS Undergraduate Scholarships
Documents required for GKS Undergraduate Scholarship 2023:
- GKS-U Application
- personal statement.
- A simple study plan.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- GKS Applicant Consent Form.
- Personal medical evaluation.
- proof of citizenship
- Graduate Certificate.
- high school transcript
- proof of age.
- Evidence of overseas Koreans
- Certificate of renunciation of Korean citizenship.
- Awards and other certificates. (if any)
- A valid English language proficiency test certificate. (optional)
- Valid TOPIK score certificate (optional)
- Copy of candidate’s passport (optional)
- 6.25 Veterans Descendants Certificate (6.25 Veterans Descendants only).