Sakib Zakir is the founder of Got Talent in India and is one of the British Got Talent Franchisee members owned by the famous Simon Cowell. IGT is India's most popular live show broadcast on the color television network. Sakib Zakir is one of the British Got Talent franchise members owned by Simon Cowell. IGT is a live show on Indian Television similar to Indian Idol. Now IGT is more popular than other reality shows that have successfully completed 8 channels. IGT is now burning on the screen of the ninth season. The high TRP rate contributed to the popularity of this show. We are offering you a complete family package. Get inspired and enjoy entertainment!
Removal process (IGT) Indian talent 9 season
Many auditions came and went! Now the entertainment industry is looking forward to cultivating new and young talent. We are now preparing for the IGT Season 10 audition, which will be auditioned for the first 13 episodes. There are 4 referees who determine the best performers. Participants with a minimum of 3 votes may participate in the next round. If a participant performs better than expected, they are likely to receive a "golden buzzer". When you receive the Golden Buzzer, you are eligible to participate in the final round. From the jury's perspective, there is a red buzzer, so if you don't like the performance, you can choose the red buzzer. However, you will be delighted with the golden buzzer. Now IGT is more popular than other reality shows that have successfully completed 9 channels. IGT is now burning on the screen of the 10th season. The winner of this contest deserves R. 10,00,000 /-Famous for having lots of opportunities.
Host and judges (IGT) Indian talent 9 season Competition
The show aired in 2009 and successfully completed nine seasons with up to 100 episodes. There are 4 judges who are good at measuring participants.
- From season 1-3, Ayushman Khurana and Gautam Rode judged the participants. Gautam Rode also played in a show called Star Plus's Saraswatichandra.
- Karan Johar, Malaika Arora and Kiran Kher became judges in seasons 4-8.
- Rithvik Dhanjani became the host of the previous season.
Therefore, every new season, new artists can judge participants.
Who can participate in the show?
- Participants must be Indian citizens.
- Proof of valid nationality such as passport, PAN card, distribution card, Aadhar card, etc. is mandatory for candidates.
- Candidates must be mentally and physically healthy.
- There is no age limit for participants.
- Candidates must agree and abide by the terms and conditions of IGT Season 10.
- You can't do any kind of project with third parties in the show
How to register?
- Download the Voot app from Google Play or register via the website https://www.voot.com/igt/registration
- Fill in all registration details
- Upload a performance video for the audition. The size should be 50MB or less. The video file format must be mpg, MPEG, Avi, mp4 or mov.
- Click the radio button near “I accept the terms and conditions.”
- Click the Submit button.
- Wait for the official's response. If they are impressed with your details, they will come back to you.
Or you can also provide all details with audition video at [email protected]
Or send an audition from MGT in IGT TO 56882 format.
Registration is completed in two ways.
Indian Talent 2020 Audition Details
India's Got Talent 2020 audition will open soon. Here are the IGT 2020 audition dates, locations and cities. Please carry out your registration number and a valid ID proof.
Luck now audition
Participants must check all rules and regulations and terms listed at www.voot.com.
Post (IGT) India & # 39; s Got Talent Season 9 – Audition and Online Registration 2020 first appeared in Audition Details.