Deadline: May 31, 2020
World Economic Forum Young Global Leaders Class of 2021 do you know any leaders under 40 who are influencing the world and innovating towards greater good? Appoint to join the Young Global Leaders Class in 2021.
The mission of the Young Global Leaders Forum is to create a dynamic global community of exceptional people with vision, courage and influence to drive positive change in the world. Over the last 15 years, Young Global Leaders have led the nation, serving the community, launching innovative initiatives, expanding access to resources, and shaking traditional business practices. They are always looking for outstanding leaders to join the community.
- Candidates must be 38 years of age or younger at the time of nomination.
- With 5-15 years of recognized achievements, leadership and outstanding professional work experience.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to serve society at the local and world level, have a perfect record in the eyes of the public, and have the desire to get along well, to be aware, to learn in the community.
- Candidates in the business sector must manage the company or department and hold one of the following positions:
- Companies, organizations and organizations can nominate only one candidate from a qualified company every two years.
- If the company is a member or partner of the World Economic Forum, the candidate will need the approval of the company’s chief executive officer or chairman of the board of directors.
- Self referrals are not allowed.
For more information visit: WEF Young Global Leader.