Deadline: December 6, 2019
Do you have a passion for Reynolds schools? Do you want to help them tell their story? This is your chance to join the team this fall. Apply for Reynolds Journalism Public Relations and Advertising Internship 2020.
As a public relations and advertising intern, you can talk to students and staff and gain valuable work experience in the process. This internship is for students with previous internship experience. Students looking for JOUR 499 credits must apply for a Reynolds School PR and advertising (for JOUR 499) internship.
Interns work in the following areas:
- Social media management
- Photography and videography
- Graphic design
- This position is paid hourly by the end of the spring semester of 2020 (which may be extended by the fall of 2020). The selected student will work between 15 and 20 hours per week at a cost of $ 12 per hour.
- They are looking for a self starter with a passion for promotion and advertising.
- You will find yourself an ideal candidate if:
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong written communication skills;
- Practical knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Previous internship experience; and
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
Submit the following to Jessy Fagundes: [email protected]:
- Academic reference and
- Samples of two works (all writing, graphic design, video works and photo submissions are welcome).
Apply or For more information visit: University of Nevada Internship.