Deadline: December 15, 2019
The application for Mitacs / DAAD RISE-Globalink Research Internship Program 2020 is open. Mitacs has partnered with the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) to support student mobility from Canadian universities to German universities and institutions.
The RISE-Globalink Research internship is a competition initiative that gives undergraduates at Canadian universities the opportunity to participate in research projects supervised by doctoral students in the fields of biology, chemistry, computer science, engineering, earth science and physics. German university or institution.
- Mitacs offers $ 6,000 to support student travel and living expenses
- DAAD offers health, accident and liability insurance
- DAAD provides logistical support to selected students (in cooperation with the mentors of the host agency to help find accommodation, including information on visas and work permits and research plans).
- Applicants must be Canadian citizens, permanent residents or international students.
- Students with German citizenship must be able to prove they have lived outside Germany for at least six years.
- 18 years old or older
- Enroll in a full-time undergraduate program at a Canadian university in biology, chemistry, computer science, physics, earth science or engineering (or closely related fields) and remain intact during the RISE-Globalink Research Internship
- Complete at least two years with a four- or five-year bachelor’s degree
- Quebec students enrolled in a three-year bachelor’s degree must complete a university program of at least one year.
- Show verbal and written fluency in English (working language is English)
- Meet all the travel requirements you need for your destination
The application requires the following documents:
- Motivational (cover) letter for each project you apply for
- CV (CV)
- Course listing to supplement the official transcript must be completed by the beginning of the internship
- update Official College / College Report Card
- Registration Confirmation / Certificate (Download Document)
- Recommendation from a higher education institution (with a minimum doctorate) in the field of study at your home university. Enter the referee’s online form name and email address. The referee will automatically receive an email with a link to upload his letter to the application.
For more information visit: RISE-Globalink Research Internship.