Hamad Wien Khalifa University Information
Hamad bin Khalifa University (HBKU) is a well-known university located in the educational city of Qatar. As a member of the Qatar Education, Science and Community Development (QF) Foundation, the university not only serves as a simple educational campus for tertiary research, but also serves as a cover for regional and graduate research. well. The university wants to be a positive catalyst that can impact the future generations globally.
About Hamad Wien Khalifa University Scholarship
The Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship is a grant currently offered to university students. Scholarships offered are full funding and are available to national and international students. In addition, students of all levels of education, whether enrolled in undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate degrees, are welcome to the scholarship program. As a bonus the scholarship offers all possible degree programs offered by the university. The purpose of this scholarship is to motivate students to seek knowledge, exploration, and discovery. Hopefully, by providing the necessary financial support, students will receive sufficient support to conquer new horizons in the field of education.
The Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship provides full funding for all lists of selected enrolled students. In addition to this full funding, approved scholars are provided with the following list of benefits:
- Monthly salary, full accommodation and return scholarship of QAR 5000.
- Monthly salary of QAR 7500, full stay, and round-trip ticket for teachers of scholars.
- Full family accommodation for married scholars.
Hamad bin Khalifa University has a total of six major universities, each with its own list of disciples and programs. Each university offers three bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees that both domestic and international students can participate in. To find out what types of programs are available to futurists at Hamad Bin Khalifa University, look at the extensive list below.
- Master of Arts in Applied Islamic Ethics
- Master of Arts in Islam and International Issues
- Master of Arts in Islamic Studies
- Master of Islamic Art, Architecture and Urban Science
- Islamic Finance Science MA
- Doctor of Islamic Finance and Economics
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Master of Intercultural Communication
- Master of Audiovisual Translation
- Master of Arts in Digital Humanities Society
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies
- Master of Arts in Women, Society and Development
- Doctor of Humanities and Social Sciences
Faculty of Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering
- Master of Data Analysis in Healthcare
- Master of Information Systems in Health Care
- Master of Science in Cyber Security
- Master of Science in Data Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Sustainable Energy Science
- Master of Science in Sports and Entertainment Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Environment
- Doctor of Computer Engineering and Engineering
- PhD Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- Doctor of Sustainable Energy
- Ph.D in Sustainable Environment
- LLM in International Economic and Business Law
- LLM in International Law and Diplomacy
- Juris Doctor
- Juris Doctor
Health and Life Sciences University
- Master of Biology and Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Science in Exercise Science
- Master of Science in Genomics and Precision Medicine
- PhD Biomedical and Biomedical
- Doctor of Genomics and Precision Medicine
Public policy university
To be eligible for a Hamad bin Khalifa University scholarship, several requirements must be met. All these requirements must be met. If the candidate does not comply with these requirements, the application may be canceled immediately. Therefore, we hope that all candidates can meet the following requirements: Scholarship eligibility is as follows:
- Candidates may be from Qatar or may be departing from outside of the country (any nationality can apply).
- Academic transcript
- Candidates are required to submit a copy of their transcript only electronically. All scholars who have obtained a degree from previous university studies must also provide a final transcript and graduation certificate. All report cards must include a description of your local grading system.
- Applicants who have not completed their current studies can apply if they can provide the results of their last semester.
- Transcripts must be written in English or Arabic. However, if they are in a language other than these two, they must obtain an official and valid translation of the report card.
- When registering, candidates who need to register for the desired course must present the original.
- Standardized test results
- Standardized test results must be provided as an official copy and sent directly to the university.
- For TOEFL scores, candidates must use institution code 4981.
- Candidates do not need to use an institution code for IELTS scores. However, in order to send an IELTS TRF to the university on behalf of the candidate, you must consult with each IELTS center.
- Candidates are required to submit test scores on their online application.
- Personal interest
- The personal statement to be submitted by the candidate must include a thorough explanation of the program and plans to apply to the university.
- It should also include an explanation of how your research can contribute to the performance of the individual. This may include candidates' future research interests.
- A personal statement must be written in 300 words or more and 500 words or less. Personal statements that do not meet this requirement will not be accepted.
- Resume / Resume
- Candidates are required to submit a current resume that fully describes the applicant's personal information and skills.
- All applicants must provide a copy of their existing passport.
- More candidates residing in Qatar must send a valid copy of Qatar ID card.
How to apply
Application for scholarship of Hamad bin Khalifa University is only possible if you have already been admitted as a university student. If you are already accepted, you can consult with your supervisor's supervisor regarding the application for a scholarship, fund or grant. Therefore, before receiving a scholarship from this university, you must make sure that Hamad Bin Khalifa University is the right choice for you, as well as the programs available.
After you decide to enter this university, you can start by applying for admission. To do this, access the online application. If you don't want to search for the link directly from the official website, just click on the link provided here. This link takes you to the Hamad Bin Khalifa Information System website. Click the "Apply for Admission" button. After doing so, you need to create an account. This account is an important part of the process because it is often used for online registration.
If you have already created an account, log in to the Information System Portal. Here you will find additional requirements, such as the documents you need to apply. Please collect all for submission. Candidates should only submit documents requested by the program. No additional documents will be accepted and will be automatically discarded by the committee. Candidates are not allowed to request a return of documents after submitting them, so be prepared to have a copy of the documents. Submitted documents must be changed to PDF format. All other formats are not accepted and are silently ignored. Finally, all the documents should be completed.
Remember – all future applicants must register with Hamad Bin Khalifa University in advance to apply for university scholarship. College admission itself has its own term. For all international applicants, the deadline for college admission is February 1, 2020. All domestic citizens and residents of Qatar have a deadline for admission to college March 15/2020.
Everyone must comply with the deadlines set by the University Board. All candidates must send their online application by the deadline. Failure to do so may adversely affect the application process and may result in disqualification for the application. It is also recommended that all applicants submit an application before the deadline. As it's an online application, the closer the deadline is, the more likely it's to generate more online traffic. There is still time, but you need to start applying now.
Are you all ready for the Hamad bin Khalifa University scholarship program? We bet you! But what if I have more questions about the provided program? Or do you have questions or two about college admission requirements? I don't sweat – I understand that a particular candidate has a list of some questions that need to be answered with sophistication. Sometimes there is no specific information posted in this article.
Therefore, we provided a list of official contact information for Hamad Bin Khalifa University. Ask if you need more scholarships or college-related information! Always ask all the questions you need to answer. Get all the information you need. Finally, do not forget to do your best. We wish all the best scholars of the future. Happy entry!
Official website: https://www.hbku.edu.qa
e-mail: [email protected]
mailing address: P.O. Box: Qatar Doha Education City 5825
Phone number: +974 4454 1234
Contact page: https://www.hbku.edu.qa/en/contact-us