Bhuma Akhila Priya is an Indian politician and former Minister of Tourism, Telugu Language and Culture, Andhra Pradesh. She is a member of the famed Bhuma family and has a great influence on the Kurnool district of Andhra Pradesh.
Wiki / biography
Buma Aquila Priyareddy was born on April 2, 1987.32 years old; As 2019) In Allagadda, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh. Her zodiac sign is Pisces.
She has BBM at IIPM, Hyderabad.
Height (approx): 5 minutes 4 seconds
Eye color: black
Hair color: black
Family, caste and husband
She belongs to the Hindu family. Her father, Bumanagi Reddy, was a politician. Her mother, Bhuma Shobha Nagi Reddy, was a politician and MLA in Andhra Pradesh's Allagada constituency.
She has a sister named Bhuma Naga Mounika and a brother named Bhuma Jagat Vikhyat.
Buma married YS Jaganmohan Reddy's uncle and son in 2010. But they both decided to leave their way and filed for divorce in a year. She is married to the industrialist Madhoor Bhargav Ram Naidu. They were engaged in her residence on May 12, 2018.
They married at Shobha Nagi Engineering College on August 29, 2018.
Bhuma Akhila Priya is a member of the Telugu Desam Party (TDP).
With the death of her mother in 2014, she entered politics. She served as MLA of the Allagadda Assembly Constituency in 2014. At the time, he was a member of the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP), but in 2016 she and her father changed their loyalty and became a member of the TDP. After that, she became the youngest minister in the ministry of former N. Chandrababu Naidu Andhra Pradesh. She was appointed to the Ministry of Tourism, Telugu Language and Culture during the Cabinet reorganization. She also owns a crusher plant in Kondapuram, Kurnool Dornipadu Mandal, in collaboration with relative Shivarami Reddy.
- In March 2018, the ugly spat between Aquila Priya and his father's adviser AV Subba Reddy revealed that Subba was closed by Akhila Priya, who did not invite Subba to observe his father's first anniversary of death. In one of her speeches, Akhila Priya issued a statement.
When Bhuma Nagi died, a sly fox and back starburst gathered together waiting for the booty of Allagada. ”
Despite the two cities being in the same city, after celebrating TDP Foundation Day separately, the conflict between them widened. As the battle between Priya and Suva continued, the two also resorted to physical attacks on each other. Finally, TDP Supremo N. Chandrababu Naidu had to take some useful steps to exclude both groups.
- In September 2019, Akhila Priya led a protest against uranium mining in Allagadda and made headlines after opposing drilling exploration by the UILium of India Limited (UCIL) in Allagadda.
— Bhuma Akhila Reddy (@bhuma_akhila) 14 Sep 2019
H. No, 8-1-65, T.B. Road, Allagadda- 518543, Kurnool Dist.
Assets and properties
She has a movable and immovable asset of about 11.5 crores.
- Social Reformer: Jyoti Lao Pool
- She belongs to the influential Bhuma family of the Kurnool district in Andhra Pradesh. Her father Bhuma Nagi Reddy was the MLA of the Nadial Assembly Constituency. Her mother-in-law, Bhuma Sekhar Reddy, is also an MLA in the Allagadda region. Her grandparents and uncle were involved in Andhra Pradesh's local politics.
- Her mother Shobha Nagi Reddy is the daughter and politician of former Andhra Pradesh Minister S. V, Subbareddy, sisters of Nagarathamma (former Minister of Andhra Pradesh) and S. V. Mohan Reddy (from Kurnool district).
- Akhila Priya and Shivrami Reddy are partnering with Kondapuram's crusher plant. Reportedly, Akhila Priya wanted Shivarami to hand over the entire grinder to her. When Shiva Lami did not listen, Akhila Priya's husband Bhargava Ram claimed to have bothered and threatened him. On September 10, with a group of men, Bhargava attacked the workers of the crusher with weapons. On September 27, Bhargava forcibly locked the batching plant in Shiba Lami.
- After this incident, Shivarami Reddy filed a lawsuit in October 2019 that allegedly interfered with the duties of civil servants against Bhargava Ram at the Allabad Police Station. Reportedly, they could escape when the police came to arrest him.
- Shortly after the case was filed against her husband, Akhila Priya visited Tummalapalli in Kadapa to reconsider the contamination caused by uranium mining and accused the police of a fatal incident against her husband. She said in addition to the charges.
The police have the right to stop us from protesting, but we have no right to threaten us by filing a false incident. ”
- She considers her son to be the Minister of Information Technology, Minister of Rural Development in Panchayati Raj and Andhra Pradesh, and former Prime Minister Andhra Pradesh N. Chandra Babu Nai Du of the Rochesh country.