Get this amazing opportunity by applying SEO Jobs in Dubai. One of the renowned SEO companies is looking for expert search engine optimization with extensive experience and knowledge. But fresh or novice is not sure. The company will provide the candidate with an excellent salary package. I need to develop a blog / website with in-page and off-page sites and rank or optimize it on Google search engine. Applicants should be kept up to date with all Google algorithms released.
More graphic designer work: Click here
|Job location||Search engine optimization tools|
|Job location||United Arab Emirates|
|education||Equal Degree / Diploma|
|Core technology||SEO, SEM, SMM, etc.|
|Salary range||According to location|
|Last update||15 Oct 2019|
SEO Jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman
Search Engine Optimization Job Description
- Use blog audits to identify mistakes and improve organic traffic.
- Must be proficient in content marketing and SMM (social media marketing).
- Great for blogging, keyword research, article writing, site maps, WP plugins, link building strategies, backlinks, and blog promotion through social sharing on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, Reddit, and more.
- Use paid tools like Ahrefs or Majestic to find and analyze competitors' quality backlinks.
- Process or manage all your SEO activity, such as content strategies, keyword strategies, and blog traffic.
- You need a basic knowledge of Photoshop.
- Requires proven experience
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and Google updates.
- Relevant diplomas and qualifications are required.
- Understanding of online advertising and marketing
How to apply SEO Jobs in Dubai?
If you want to apply for an SEO job in Dubai and want to turn your talent into a job, send a resume / CV to let us know your skills.
DubaiVacancy.ae Daily Update (New SEO vacancies). Keep in touch with us. So don't miss any more updates.
Digital Marketer (All Nationalities)
Recruitment Agency: Richmond Recruitment
experience: SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, HubSpot, Web Trends, Social Media Marketing, etc.
Interview Date: Thursday 17 October 2019
timing: 02:00 – 05:00 pm
location: Villa # 19, Al Dassi Street, Umm Suqeim 2, Dubai.