Niveditha Gowda is an Indian model. She became famous for her & # 39; Dubsmash & # 39; and & # 39; Musical.ly & # 39; videos that were popular on social media.
Wiki / biography
Niveditha was born on Friday, May 12, 2000 (19 years old; As 2019), From Mysuru, Karnataka. Her zodiac sign is Taurus.
She attended school at the Atomic Energy Central School in Mysuru and went to SBRR Mahajana freshman college to pursue graduation (BCA). She was actively involved in extracurricular activities in school and college. Niveditha began modeling at a young age. After Dubsmash videos became popular on social media, they began to receive modeling suggestions. She also participated in several beauty contests.
Height (approx): 5 ′ 3 ″
Hair color: black
Eye color: Dark brown
Family, caste and husband
Niveditha Gowda Hindu family. Her father Ramesh Lakshman is a businessman and mother Hema Ramesh is a housewife. She has a brother Rahul Ramesh.
She was engaged to rapper and singer Chandan Shetty on Mysuru on October 21, 2019.
Niveditha Gowda began his career as a model. She has taken print shots from many brands. Nivedita has also appeared in many TV commercials.
In 2017, she participated in Season 5's Big Boss Kannada and was one of the show's finalists.
Niveditha also appeared in the game reality show "Kannadada Kotyadhipathi".
She walked the ramp of many fashion shows, such as Vidyuth and Zingbi Mysore Fashion Week.
- drink: Strawberry Milkshake
- Vacation destinations: London
- Her hobbies include dancing, listening to music, traveling and riding.
- While at the house of Big Boss Kannada, Nive Dati was surprised at the show “ Sudeep Sanjeev & # 39; & # 39; because he couldn't speak Kannada properly and couldn't mix English and language. Users who troll Niveditha on social media have also created a number of memes.
- Her family and friends call her a nibi.
- Niveditha first met Chandan Shetty at the house of Bigg Boss Kannada Season 5.
- Chandan replied to Niveditha & # 39; Yes and I Love You & # 39; I did.
- Most of the audience liked the proposal and cheered the couple, but some took the matter seriously and criticized the duo. When V. Somanna, the district minister who attended the event, asked his response,
Misusing the public arena for private affairs is wrong. But the law will take action against the duo. See also SP C.B. I asked Ryshyanth for the cause of the show. ”