Throughout Pakistan, there are many institutions that offer short courses where Pakistani students and professionals can improve their skills. This short course is offered in a variety of disciplines, can be completed within a year, and continues to offer all the lessons taught in the degree program.
Below are some of the best short courses available in Pakistan. Follow the links on each agency's website for additional information.
Virtual University Professional Certificate Courses
Virtual University has introduced certification courses for professionals and the general public working in the industry. This course is offered to retrain specialists in new and emerging science and technology fields and to provide opportunities for studying basic subjects that may be of interest to the general public.
Certificate courses are offered in five areas: Computer Science, General Science, Humanities, Management and Mathematics. Each course lasts for one semester (18 weeks). This course is offered in the following areas:
- Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Humanities distribution
- Mass communication
- Probability and Statistics
Candidates must be able to read, write and understand English in order to take the certification course. There are no restrictions on age, gender and educational eligibility.
Applicants can apply for up to four courses in one semester. However, students who have already enrolled in the Virtual University degree / diploma program will not be able to enter the certificate course.
Each completion course is 3 credits (excluding Muslim Studies and Pakistani Studies). Completed credit hours can be transferred to the university's degree / diploma program. The course certificate is awarded to candidates by the VU Academic Department after successful completion of the coursework requirements.
Visit the Virtual University website for more information.
PIQC Institute of Quality Short Courses in Lahore
PIQC is Pakistan's leading institute offering quality management (QC), quality assurance (QA) and total quality management (TQM), human resources management (HRM) and training programs, professional diplomas and certifications, short courses and corporate development. Health, Safety and Environment (HSE).
PIQC executive short courses, seminars, and workshops are provided by professionals and professionals who provide the latest knowledge and experience. This course is also offered in-house at the company's request.
Short courses in PIQC are offered in the following topics:
- Total production maintenance: TPM emphasizes proactive and preventive maintenance to maximize operational efficiency and equipment. Empower operators to maintain equipment, blurring the gap between production and maintenance roles. The duration of this workshop is two days.
- Quality Assurance Certificate: This short course provides the basics you need to understand the key elements of quality assurance for participants and professionals in many disciplines.
- Advanced Toolkit for QMS Auditors: This course is developed and delivered by experienced quality engineering and management professionals. At the end of this training, participants will be able to identify and analyze critical success and failure factors in QMS practice and learn how to use the quality engineering and management tools and methods used to upgrade business excellence through ISO 9000. Various related tools currently used in ISO 9009: 2015 Transition to gradual improvement of new requirements. This training period is 2 days.
- Communication Skills for Managers: This two-day workshop provides practical tips, tools and techniques for becoming an effective communicator.
- Fire, Safety and Rescue Management: This course provides intensive knowledge and practical training on fire safety and rescue management to relevant employees of the company / organization, which can reduce to a significant limit if the fire hazard is not eliminated. The duration of this course is 2 days.
- ISO 9001: 2005 QMS – Key Changes and Impacts: This course provides the knowledge needed to understand changes in the new version of ISO 9001: 2015, so participants in this course can effectively implement organizational changes and gain fair information You can use the tools during the transition period of this course is one day.
- Stress Management at Work: This two-day comprehensive program focuses on state-of-the-art time management skills. We will also focus on effective and healthy ways to reduce stress and stay in the health arena.
- Constraint theory: TOC increases output and revenue by allowing administrators to identify and resolve the most important constraints or inefficiencies in the system, allowing other processes to operate on more volumes. The duration of this workshop is two days.
For more information and other courses, see http://piqc.edu.pk/short-courses/.
AIMMS-Pakistan Short Course
Founded in 2004, AIMMS- Pakistan is the largest network in the United States. AIMMS has introduced regular classes in many technical and medical courses. Within this program, you can complete two degrees of 1.1 years with just 60 days of training. This short course in Islamabad is available for morning and evening shifts. Classes are initiated by specialists and renowned foreign supervisors / instructors.
AIMMS also offers free counseling and employment opportunities at Malaysia, UAE, Qatar and European countries at the end of the course.
Courses are offered at the lowest rates in the world, technical courses are offered at 15,000 PKR, and medical courses are offered at 25,000 PKR.
AIMMS offers the following courses:
- Nebosh IGC Level 3 United Kingdom (30 days)
- IOSH Admin Safety Version 4 (9 days)
- IOSH Work Safety (3 days)
- IOSH H2S Oilfield (3 days)
- OSHA 30 hours (IBOEHS USA certified) C. Safety (15 days)
- OSHA 30 Hours (US Authorized) G. Industrial (15 days)
- Fire Safety (US IBOEHS Certified) (3 days)
- First Aid and CPR (US IOBOEHS Certified) (3 days)
- OSH International Diploma (UK Safety Council Level 6) (150 hours of study)
- Package IOSH + First Aid Safety + Basic Safety (1 Month)
Visit the AIMMS website for more information.
IT betting short course
BETS helps you develop and learn new IT skills with short courses designed by excellent IT professionals, available in flexible hours throughout the week in an air-conditioned laboratory. This course offers many key concepts and skills to improve productivity at home, work and research.
BETS courses are offered on the following topics:
- Basic Computing: This course provides a foundation of computer technology that allows learners to create and enhance additional concepts in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Windows applications, and Internet Explorer. The duration of this course is two months.
- Basic Graphics: This course is especially designed for creative people who want to develop skills and portfolios, which will help you achieve professional benefits in Adobe Photoshop and Corel Draw. This process takes two months to complete.
- Web Design: This course focuses on concepts related to the visual presentation, layout, and design of a website. Courses include Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, HTML, and CSS training. The duration of this course is two months.
- Advanced Graphics: This advanced course delivers many new concepts and helps you gain a high level of expertise in the field of video communications. Learners can work as web designers, animators, graphic artists, and Photoshop or multimedia professionals. This course includes training on Adobe Photoshop (CS6), Corel Draw (XS), and Adobe Illustrator. The duration of this course is 4 months.
- Advance Excel: This course helps learners use advanced math formulas, create impressive charts and graphs, automate calculations, and easily manipulate and process large amounts of data. This process takes only one month.
- Pre-programming: This course is designed for beginners who want to build a strong foundation in the programming world. Under the guidance of BETS highly experienced instructors, learners study algorithm design, correct syntax usage, and all the basic concepts of writing and running basic programs in C ++. The duration of this course is two months.
- Auto CAD: Auto CAD software is used to create blue prints and drafts of buildings, bridges, circuits or computer chips. Widely used in architecture, engineering, building and interior design. Like an expert, you can use Auto-CAD to perform sketching, drawing and drafting tasks, and get a job in a variety of architectural and design disciplines. The duration of this course is two months.
- TV post-production: This course focuses on the creative as well as the technical aspects of TV production. During this six-month course, students will study the strategies and techniques used by professionals. Learners are trained using Adobe After Effects (creating promotions and channel IDs), Adobe Premiere Pro (nonlinear editing), and 3D Max (modeling, V-Ray lighting, animation, interior modeling, architectural design, and product development). .
- Web development: This course is ideal for tech enthusiasts who develop and operate their own websites but lack basic skills and expertise. This process will help you create, run and maintain your website and backend database. Learners are trained in the use of PHP, Java Script, and SQL. This process takes two months.
- CAD / CAM for fashion and textiles: This process is ideal if you want to produce your own clothing line. You will have the knowledge to create adaptive designs and techniques using CAD and CAM. The duration of this course is two months.
For more information on the IT BETS Short Course in Lahore, Pakistan, please visit http://bets.edu.pk/it-short-courses/.