Eugenia Cooney is a U.S. YouTuber. As in October 2019, the YouTube channel has more than 2.4 million subscribers.
Wiki / biography
Eugenia Sullivan Cooney was born on Wednesday, July 27, 1994 (Age: 25 years as 2019) In the US state of Massachusetts. Her zodiac sign is Leo.
She has two brothers; Chip and Joshua (Half).
She is single.
In January 2011, she opened her YouTube channel under the name "Eugenia Cooney" and began uploading fashion videos with costumes, makeup styles, routines, and more. We also upload shopping videos regularly. As in October 2019, the YouTube channel received more than 2.4 million subscribers and 222 million views.
- During the second half of 2015, viewers showed interest in health. Viewers thought that Cooney had anorexia, possibly anorexia. Due to being underweight, your video has started to dislike more than you like.
- Because of their appearance, people have asked YouTube to ban a channel. Petitioners said Cooney suffered from an eating disorder and needed help. They also said that her very thin appearance can motivate fans to lose a significant amount of weight to make themselves more visible.
- She was born in Massachusetts but grew up in Connecticut.
- If the petitioner complained about the YouTube channel, it announced that it would stop social media in February 2019 and did not appear on the media until July 19, 2019. Later, another YouTuber, Shane Dawson, uploaded a video called & # 39; The Return of Eugenia & # 39 ;. Cooney & # 39; will feature Dawson interviewing Cooney on his YouTube channel.
- The same day that Shane Dawson uploaded a video from Cooney & # 39; s Interview, another YouTuber and former Cooney friend, Jaclyn Glenn uploaded his own video as well as YouTubers, as well as YouTubers, Evangeline DeMuro and David Michael Frank. In this video, the trio claimed that Dawson purposely missed the question of Connie's recovery.
- When she rested on social media, she met with a doctor and focused on her thin appearance.
- Kuni is a dog lover.