Ameesha Patel is an Indian actress who works mainly in Hindi Cinema. She’s Kaho Naa… Famous for working in Pyaar Hai (2000) and Gadar: Ek Prem Katha (2001). The actress is, of course, a producer and a model.
Wiki / biography
Amisha Amit Patel was born on Wednesday, June 9, 1976 (Age: 44 years old as 2020) in Breach Candy Hospital, Bombay, Maharashtra (now Mumbai, Maharashtra), India. When I was 5 years old, I became a trained ‘Bharatanatyam’ dancer, learning and training ‘Bharatanatyam’. She received primary education at Mumbai’s Cathedral and John Konon School.
She entered Tufts University in Boston, USA for higher education. She went to the United States to study biogenetic engineering, but switched to economics. After receiving a bachelor’s degree, she received an offer from Morgan Stanley, an American investment banking company, but declined.
- Height (approx): 5 minutes 4 seconds
- Numerical measurement (approx.): 34-26-36
Family, caste and boyfriend
Ameesha Patel Patidar family Patel and Asha Patel, her father, Amit Patel, is a businessman.
She has Ashmit Patel, a brother who is also an actor.
She is single. After her film “Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage” was released, she began dating film director Vikram Bhatt. She had a relationship with Vikram Bhatt for five years until she broke up in 2008.
After that, she met Kanav Puri, a London-based businesswoman, who dated to 2010.
She told Rakesh Roshan’s Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai ’(2000) debuted in the film. The movie became very popular in the box office. She became a rising star overnight.
In the same year she also made her Telugu debut with the highly acclaimed film “Badri”. In 2001 she also performed an outstanding performance at & # 39; Gadar: Ek Prem Katha & # 39; (2001).
The film was one of the greatest movies in Hindi cinema history. Patel started his film debut in 2003 with & # 39; Pudhiya Geethai & # 39 ;. After that, her film began to spread in the box office and was hit hard. In 2007 she eventually won a prize with Akshay Kumar in the actress ‘Bhool Bhulaiyaa’. In 2008, she made bikini item number ‘Lazy Lamhe’ in Kunal Kohli’s ‘Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic’.
But later she disappeared from the mainstream acting career. She’s a career in & # 39; Yeh Zindagi Ka Safar & # 39 ;, & # 39; Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai & # 39 ;, & # 39; Parwana & # 39 ;, & # 39; Zameer: The Fire Within & # 39 ;, I’ve worked on over 30 films, including & # 39; Tathastu & # 39 ;, & # 39; Aap Ki Khatir & # 39 ;, & # 39; Race & # 39 ;. 2, & # 39; Bhaiaji Superhit et al.
In 2019, she appeared in the 13th season of Bigg Boss. The organizer of the show, Salman Khan, created a ‘Malkin’ of the house that keeps an eye on all the participants.
- In August 2006, an employee of AIR India complained to her. The employee claimed that Patel misunderstood her when the companion of the Mumbai-New York flight on August 18, 2006 was not upgraded to first class. Patel attended New York’s annual Indian Independence Parade. However, the parade organizer sent a letter of apology and booked a second-class first-class ticket for Patel and her companion, but it was confusing because the booking was automatically transferred from one flight to another.
- When she had a relationship with director and producer Vikram Bhatt, there was a crack between her and her family. She accused her of embezzling her R. 12 crores to revive family business. In July 2004, she sent her father a legal notice and demanded her money. But in 2009, the problem was cleared up.
- food : Homemade food, Chinese and Thai cuisine
- movie : Umrao Jaan, Mrityudand, Lamhe, Titanic
- colors): Black, white and all pastel shades
- perfume : Thierya & Mugler’s bright purple and angel Dolce
- books: Richard Bach’s & # 39; Eternal Bridge & # 39;
- destination : London, Paris, Amsterdam
She owns Audi Q7, BMW 730 LD, Mercedes
As in 2018, her net worth is about $ 30 million.
- Her birth name, Amisha, is a mixture of Amit, the first three letters of her father’s name, and Asha, the last three letters of her mother’s name.
- She was born to a Gujarati family. Her grandfather Rajni Patel was a famous lawyer and politician. He also served as chairman of the Pradesh Parliament in Mumbai.
- After studying in the United States, she returned to India and joined Satyadev Dubey’s theater group, where she participated in plays including the Urdu-language play called Neelam (1999).
- She modeled well-known Indian brands such as Bajaj Sevashram, Cadburys Jai Lime, Fem, Fair & Lovely, Lux and other brands.
- When Rakesh Roshan invited the family for a special lunch, she made her debut film Kaho Naa…. Pyaar Hai ’.
- Gadar: Patel by Ek Prem Katha is one of 22 girls who received screen tests from 500 girls who came to the film audition.
- Between 2002 and 2005, she also appeared on talk shows such as the Manish Malhotra Show and Rendezvous with Sim Garewal.
- In September 2004, she joined PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals). She is opposed to animal captivity at the zoo. If she says-
“George Washington, Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi… Animals do not. They need us. Let’s fight for their freedom. ”
- February 2005 Patel help! Teletone concert Raising funds for victims of the Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami in 2004.
- In 2006, she became an NGO member named PlanetRead, helping the villagers learn reading through movie songs.
- In October 2007, Patel joined United Nations Drugs and Crime (UNODC) with John Abraham and Kirron Kher to stop trafficking in India.
- Many times Patel has been on the list of the sexiest Bollywood actresses.
- She was also featured on the cover Maxim India third time.
- On April 23, 2011, he launched the production company & # 39; Ameesha Patel Productions & # 39; in collaboration with a friend Kuunal Goomer.