Abu Malik is an Indian music composer and brother of the famous music composer Anu Malik.
Wiki / biography
Abu Malik was born on Monday, October 30, 1961.58 years old; As 2019) In Mumbai. His zodiac sign is Scorpio.
He graduated from Barnes School in Deolali and graduated from Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics in Mumbai. He was educated in music composition from his father, who is also a music director.
Eye color: black
Hair color: black
Family, caste and wife
Abu Malik Muslim family. His father Anwar Sardaar Malik was a famous music director. His mother's name is Kausar Jahan Malik.
There are two brothers, music directors, Daboo Malik and Anu Malik.
Abu is married to Poonam Malik. His son, Aadar Malik, is a musician, actor, and comedian. His daughter's name is Kasheesh Malik.
His nephews Amaal Mallik and Armaan Malik are famous singers and music composers.
He began his career as a play singer in the film "Nigahain (1983)" and sang "Yaad Hamari Aati Hai Kya".
He debuted as a music composer with the American film “American Blend” (2006). He made his Bollywood debut as a music composer with the film "Bad Luck Govind" (2009).
In 2011, he founded a company called "Musicman Malik Entertainment Private Limited" that hosts shows all over the world.
- destination: England, Bali
- car : Ferrari, Mercedes Benz
- He loves to travel and parasailing.
- One of the most famous Bollywood actors, Sunny Deol is Abu's childhood friend. They worked together in many movies.
- In 2010, he and his brother Daboo Malik conducted a local show called “Pankhida Aao Mhari Saathe”.
- Reportedly, Abu has produced and performed over 10,000 shows from all over the world with famous Bollywood celebrities.
- In 2017 he won the Excellency Award.
- In 2017, Abu published his first book, “Rantings of a Mad Man”.
- Abu loves riding.
- In 2019, Abu competed in the 13th edition of Bigg Boss.
- In the same show, Abu Malik claimed to have a pet lion. When the other participants in the show did not believe in him, he said that there was a pet dog named "Changez Khan", a chow chow (a Chinese breed of dog that looks like a lion).
- In addition to songs and compositions, Abu Malik played in some films. One of them, “Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya” (1998), played the role of “Father of Ujala”.