Harbin Institute of Technology
Founded in 1090, Harbin Institute of Technology is a research university based in Harbin, China, and belongs to the Ivy League campus in China. Harbin Institute of Technology is a prominent national university with a focus on science and engineering, becoming an open, comprehensive, research-oriented university. The university also covers business, humanities, economics and law. Harbin Institute of Technology has a motto of “One University, Three Campus (Harbin / Wi Hai / Shenzhen)” for more than 100 years since its founding. As a founding member of the C9 league, which has a unique relationship with the government and nine other top campuses in China, the Harbin Institute of Technology ranked HIT second in the US news rankings of America's top engineering universities. China and the world's sixth place
HIT China Government Scholarship 2020 Introduction
Harbin Institute of Technology is currently opening doors for international students around the world and mainly outside of mainland China. Scholars seeking a master's or doctoral degree are encouraged to enroll in the HIT Independent Career Program. The HIT Independent Recruitment Program is a scholarship program that includes all tuition, accommodation, salary and insurance fees. The program is also initiated and awarded by the Chinese Government Scholarship and confirmed by the Ministry of Education. Future applicants should send the necessary support materials in accordance with university requirements. After that, the Harbin Institute of Technology will select the best candidates and recommend them to the Chinese Scholarship Council.
A 2020 Chinese government scholarship from the Harbin Institute of Technology will benefit from the program to ensure a smooth educational journey in China. The value of the program is as follows:
- Selected candidates are exempt from the registration fee.
- Selected candidates are exempt from tuition.
- Selected candidates will be exempt from the accommodation fee.
- Selected applicants will receive comprehensive medical insurance up to 800 RMB per year.
- Monthly salaries are provided to selected candidates. The details of the monthly salary are as follows:
- Master's degree candidate: 3,000 RMB per month
- Doctoral candidate: 3,500 RMB per month
Notify new applicants who wish to apply to all candidates who will apply for this scholarship in the future. 15 days or earlier You can get the full salary for that month. But new candidates who want to support After 15 days Only half of the month's salary is awarded.
Before applying for the Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 at the Harbin Institute of Technology, all prospective applicants must meet this scholarship list to be eligible for the scholarship program. There are several different eligibility criteria for different programs, but there are also general criteria. Eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Candidates must hold citizenship, not Chinese, in countries other than China.
- Candidates must be healthy both physically and mentally.
- Candidates must be from outside China or have graduated from a university in China.
- Candidates who wish to apply for a master's degree program must have their own bachelor's degree. In addition, you must be under 35 years old.
- Candidates wishing to apply for a Ph.D. degree must have their own master's degree. In addition, you must be under 40 years old.
- Must have an amazing academic record during previous studies.
- It should show the power and amazing potential in the field of scientific research.
As an additional precaution, all applicants should be notified that this scholarship cannot be combined with other types of scholarships. Therefore, applicants applying for this scholarship must stick to this program only.
In addition to being eligible to participate in this program, candidates for the Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 at Harbin Institute of Technology must submit some necessary documents. This administrative document not only helps you get a scholarship, but also plays an important role in determining whether it is suitable enough for you to receive this scholarship. Therefore, please provide the necessary documents well. Required documents are as follows.
- Chinese Government Scholarship Application (Duplicate).
- The Chinese Government Scholarship Form can be accessed by clicking the link here. Do not forget to select "Scholarship Type: B" with code: 10213.
- Top full-time study diploma (notarized original document in English or Chinese)
- All applicants who graduated from the university must submit a notarized pre-graduate certificate in English and Chinese. Notary must be done through an official institution. Signatures are not enough just a signature or seal from the school or the working department.
- Transcript of previous study.
- Notarization is not required for transcripts, but transcripts must be signed and sealed by the institution. If the report card is in another language, it must be translated into English and Chinese by official notary.
- Study or research plan.
- Your study or study plan must be written in more than 800 words in English or Chinese. You can download a study or study plan form by clicking on the link available here.
- Two letters of recommendation from an English or Chinese professor or associate professor.
- Copy of passport (valid for at least one year).
- Copy of alien medical examination form.
- This form is printed by the Chinese Health and Quarantine Department. This form is limited to students who wish to study in China for more than six months. All records must include the signature of the attending physician, the official seal of the hospital or a photo of the applicant. Without these requirements, the record is considered invalid.
- Bank receipt of material evaluation fee: 60 USD or 400 RMB
- All candidates are required to post a copy of their receipt with their paper application. Payment is considered non-refundable.
- Sender Information:
- Bank Name: China Industrial Bank, Harbin, Dodge Branch
- Bank Address: No. 318, Harbin East Dodge Street, People's Republic of China
- Name: Harbin Institute of Technology
- Account Number: 3500040109008900513
- Swift / Big: ICBKCNBJHLJ
- Certificate of Language Proficiency.
- Chinese Intermediate Course: Report of HSK4 or higher (Score: 210 or higher, valid for 2 years).
- English intermediate course: IELTS (5.5+) or TOEFL (80+) report (valid for 2 years)
- Or Certificate of English language proficiency provided by a previous educational institution
- Certificate without criminal records.
- Letter of Acceptance (optional)
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to contact their professors prior to application before enclosing a letter of acceptance from the supervisors at Harbin Institute of Technology.
How to apply
In order to apply for the 2020 Chinese Government Scholarship at the Harbin Institute of Technology, there are some guidelines that must be followed for an efficient and effective application process. The application process is as follows:
- Successful applicants must complete and submit all necessary documents required for the program. The documents must be submitted in the envelope by mail only to the address specified under this post. Do not forget to mark "" clearlyApply for CSC ScholarshipIn an envelope
- The Harbin Institute of Technology confirms all submitted applications. At the end of the review, the HIT Committee will adjust the necessary forms with respect to the area of expertise and duration of the study. It is also the time when the commission begins to select enough candidates based on the administrative documents they sent.
- Candidates selected by the Harbin Institute of Technology will be automatically awarded CSC-approved Chinese government scholarships and submitted to the Ministry of Education.
- Successful applicants should review all information posted on the Admission Notice. Students should not change supervisors, specialties, institutions, duration of study, or class language.
- After verification and reconfirmation, successful candidates can begin to register logistics with Harbin Institute of Technology.
Want to apply for the 2020 Chinese Government Scholarship at Harbin Institute of Technology? Then it is better to prepare yourself. Here are the important dates of the program to keep in mind: Do not miss this date. Failure to meet the deadline will result in automatic disqualification from the application process.
- 15 October 2019-25 December 2019: The scholarship application opens for applicants to submit their application to the International College of Education.
- September 30, 2020: College enrollment for all selected candidates – If you do not register before this date, you will be considered to have abandoned the scholarship.
Still have questions about the 2020 Chinese Government Scholarship at Harbin Institute of Technology? Do not worry! Please contact one of the following contact information provided below for reference. Scholars around the world, happy support!
- Mr. ZHAO Lin
- Teacher, Dong Li (English)
- PIAO Yuejin Yang
- LIU Wei (Russian)
- SHAO Wei (Mongolia, Japan)
- Address: 11, Xiling Street, Harbin Nangang District, China (150001)
- Website: http://studyathit.hit.edu.cn/