Brandon Curry is the new winner of Olympia in 2019 and Hadi Choopan won the People Choice award to determine the 2018 winner Roelly WInklaar. Mr. Brandon Curry is ranked number one. One of Mr Olympia's top 5 players for 2019 is:
- Brandon Curry
- William Bonak
- Hardy Kupang
- Dexter jackson
- Raleigh Win Clair
Brandon Curry's Wiki and Bio
- Name: Brandon Curry
- Weight – 255 – 265 lbs (115.7 – 120.2 kg)
- Height – 5 & # 39; 8 inches (172.5cm)
- Age – 36
- Date of Birth – October 19, 1982
- Nationality-United States
- Job-Professional Bodybuilder
- Era – 2000, 2010, 2019
Brandon Curry competitions, awards, titles, and achievements
- 2019 Mr. Olympia 2019
- 2017 Arnold Classic Australia, 1st place
- 2015 IFBB Dayana Cadeau Pro, 6 days
- Prague PRO of 2015 IFBB EVL, 11th
- 2015 IFBB Arnold Classic Europe, 9 days
- 2015 IFBB Olympia Weekend, 16 Days
- 2015 IFBB Arnold Classic Brazil, 5th place
- 2015 IFBB Toronto Pro Super Show, 1st
- 2015 IFBB Arnold Classic Australia, 5th place
- 2015 IFBB Arnold Sports Festival, 7th
- 2014 IFBB Arnold Classic, 8th place
- 2013 IFBB Arnold Classic Europe, 8th place
- 2013 IFBB Olympia Weekend, 16 days
- 2013 IFBB Arnold Classic Brazil, 1st place
- 2012 IFBB Dallas Europa Super Show, 7th
- 2012 IFBB PBW Tampa Pro, 6th Car
- 2012 IFBB Mr European Grand Prix, 8 th
- 2012 NPC Emerald Cup, NP
- 2012 IFBB Arnold Classic, 7th
- IFBB Olympia 2011, 8 days
- 2011 IFBB Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Championship, 8 times
- 2011 IFBB Toronto Pro Super Show, Third Car
- 2011 IFBB New York Pro Bodybuilding, Figure & Bikini Championships, 10th
- 2010 IFBB Europa Super Show, 8th
- 2010 IFBB Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Championship, 6th
- 2008 NPC USA Bodybuilding and Figure Championships, 1st
- 2008 NPC Los Angeles Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Championship, NP
- 2007 NPC National Championship
- 2005 NPC University National, 1st
- 2005 NPC University National, 1st
Brandon Curry Unknown Facts
Brandon Curry was born in 1982 and beat William Bonac to win Olympia 2019. His winning prize is $ 400,000. Brandon Curry at the Olympia 2019 press conference said, “This Ai n & # 39; t Open, It & # 39; s Mine!
Phil Health is expected to be Brandon Curry's toughest competitor in 2020. Especially if Winklaar improves conditioning and Choopan continues to grow, Curry will face massive battles to defend the title.
Brandon was a youthful kid when he was young. Participate in football, athletics and gymnastics. He found his fitness at the age of six when he received dumbbells on his birthday. From there Brandon started his fitness career. Become a certified personal trainer and later become an accomplished athlete. Brandon Curry will be 37 next month.
Brandon Curry Training
Combine strength and hypertrophy training
Brandon trains in the gym 4-5 times a week, depending on his mood. Usually, he works on his chest, back and shoulders on Monday. Repeat 10-12 times, focusing on muscle hypertrophy, slowing down intensive exercises.
On Tuesdays, we usually train to build strength. To get the most out of your workout, use different intensity techniques, long breaks between sets, and low repetitions.
Tuesday led to a day off. Brandon then trains again on Thursday and Friday. Weekends are usually his holiday.
Brandon sometimes changes everything in his training regimen. For example, training hypertrophy once a week or exercising only twice a week and doing a full-body strength circuit.
He thinks that changing his workout style gains the most muscle.
Brandon Curry Workout Schedule
Monday: chest, back, shoulders (hypertrophy)
Tuesday: legs and arms (strength)
Thursday: chest, back, shoulders (strength)
Friday: legs and arms (hypertrophy)
Brandon's Training Techniques
Double Shrink 1 1/2 Iteration Technique: 1 1/2 Iteration = 1 Iteration
For example, Brandon raises the bar when he bench presses – down, half up, down. This counts as one rep.
Break Pause Set:
This training technique consists of one large set of three small sets, each 10 seconds apart. Brandon uses the same weight for the entire set.
Wave (used on strong days):
Set from 150lb to 1 in 5 reps
160 lbs to 2 for 4 reps
Repeat three times at 170 pounds three times
Set from 155 to 4 with 5 reps
Repeat 4 times to set 165 to 5
Repeat 3 times to set 6 to 175
Favorite body parts
Brandon loves to train his hamstrings the most. His favorite exercises for this body part are dead lifts, lying leg curls, pull-ups and t-bar rows.
Use wrist wrap
Brandon doesn't like to wear straps because she's uncomfortable. “I believe it should not be used unless his grip is gone. This is the only way to overload the muscles you are training. I still don't use it. ”
Brandon Curry Diet
Brandon eats up to seven to eight times a day, most of them eating whole foods. His typical everyday foods are oatmeal, eggs, vegetables, meat, fruits, rice, nuts and sweet potatoes. In terms of cheat food, Brandon sometimes eats food. His favorite foods are gummi, fruit snacks and chocolate bars.
As a supplement, Brandon consumes it.