Deadline: September 12, 2019
The application for the Anna Lindh Euro-Mediterranean Forum 2020 has been released, which will gather participants to promote exchange practices, partnerships, and advocate policy and operational measures for a new horizon of cooperation between people and people centered around the Mediterranean Sea. Will. Discussions of common values and cross-cultural dialogues are the central tools of this collaboration and in response to key community and cultural challenges.
Discussion topics for participants have a more cross-cultural understanding, shared values and build a Mediterranean community based on Mediterranean knowledge; More gender strengthening, emphasizing the central role of women as actors in conversation, and identifying ways to make this role more visible and sustainable. Sustainable future in which opportunities for young people are increased in terms of social participation and entrepreneurship and identify shared approaches to local environmental issues; More interaction and exchange in the Europe-Mediterranean region, taking into account the social dynamics of integration, the acceptance of cultural diversity within the community, the exchange of experience and know-how.
Forum 2020 provides a strategic opportunity to reaffirm the Foundation's intercultural dialogue order on the Balkans, while the Croatian EU Presidency provides a bridge connecting Europe, the Balkans, the Middle East and North Africa.
- Shipping and accommodation costs are to be borne by the LindAnna Lindh Foundation.
- Representatives of civil society groups, members of the Anna Lindh Network, based on 42 member countries, are encouraged to apply for participation in the region's largest civil society meeting and the most influential process for intercultural dialogue in the European-Central region. You are invited In the face of the most pressing problems in the region, we make real and lasting changes.
Participants are selected based on the following criteria:
- Nationality and Residents: Participants must be nationals and residents of one of the 42 countries of the Euro-Mediterranean region.
- Organization: Describe network membership, work performed by the organization, and the role of applicants in the organization
- Experience: Previous experience with Anna Lindh Foundation and other regional networks
- Language skills: English, French and Arabic
- Forum Participation: Participate in forums with suggestions to participate in thematic workshops, best practices and project ideas
- Motivation and expectations: Motivation and anticipated benefits from the participation of candidates in the forum.
- Follow-up: Contribution and clarity to the forum follow-up, with indications of the proposed activity for follow-up and dissemination of the forum results, especially with regard to the network of the country to which it belongs.
Click here to apply
For more information visit: Anna Lind Euro Med Forum.