Probably works on all Android devices.
A few weeks ago, South Korean technology giant Samsung released its most anticipated flagship Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+. The device includes some cool new features that are covered here extensively. Interestingly, the new device has features that are easily available on some older Android phones.
One of the best new features Samsung introduced in the Note series flagship is the "Connect to Windows" feature. However, users can already get the same app on older Samsung phones and other Android phones.
In order to find a solution developed by Microsoft for Android device users to make it easier to connect their handsets to Windows 10 workstations and PCs, Reddit users brought this stunt on their Galaxy S10 +. On other devices that can support the ‘Your Phone Companion’ app, the steps are easy to follow.
The simple steps you need to follow to proceed are:
- Download the “Your Phone Companion” app from the Google Play Store.
- Install the "Connect to Windows" service here.
- The downloaded app may have disappeared from the app drawer, but it appears to be installed in the Google Play store, but there is no & # 39; Open & # 39; button option.
- In your phone settings, go to the expanded Control Center, tap the 3 dots in the top right corner, then tap & # 39; Button Order & # 39 ;.
- You should now have a & # 39; Connect to Windows & # 39; button.
- Add it to the Control Center and click it.
- Now you need to sign in to your Microsoft account and follow the instructions provided.
- You'll also need to sign in to the & # 39; Phone & # 39; app on your Windows 10 computer, which is pre-installed or available for download from the Microsoft Store.
- Your Galaxy S10 and Windows 10 computer are paired.
- You must also allow the app to access texts, contacts, photos, notifications, etc.
The process of connecting your phone to Windows is very complicated when it comes to sideloading apps that you need to know before proceeding with the installation.
From the observed tweaks of both technology Titans, Microsoft and Samsung may provide future official links to Windows support for other Samsung devices in the future. If you can't wait long, you can see the full Reddit post here, and complete the download link and screenshots to help with the installation.
Posts Now you can use one of the latest features of Galaxy Note 10 on all Android devices first shown on TechJuice.