FaceApp AI, the most advanced neuro portrait editing technology, is now gaining popularity across all app platforms and chosen by editors on the Google Play Store.
During the day, netizens and excited users tried the app with selfies and friends. The Whatsapp group now laughs at each other's “edited selfies” with images of friends, family and group members.
FaceApp feature description
FaceApp – AI Face Editor lets you convert selfies to older, younger versions, or change styles like hair, smiles, and glasses.
FaceApp with countless face editing apps has been the most popular app so far and is now turning into a sensation all night long. This is mainly due to advanced neural portrait techniques that produce realistic and imaginable results.
Here's a list of improvements and fun things you can do with the app.
• Hollywood ready selfie with exposure filter
• Change hair color and style
• Apply the perfect evening or daytime makeup
• Find the perfect beard / mustache style
• Add a beautiful smile
• Replace background with one tap
• Apply color filters, lens blur and many other tools
• castle replacement
• Let AI find the best hairstyles and colors.
• Change your age
• Added amazing tattoo
• Let AI find the best style
• Check out Hitman, Heisenberg filters and many other dazzling changes.
How to use FaceApp?
The FaceApp app is very user friendly.
- Install FaceApp – AI Face Editor from the Google Play Store.
- Use the camera options in the app to browse photos from your gallery, Facebook, or just click your own selfie.
- The app also allows you to check out existing images with celebrities that you can edit, convert as you wish. How cool is it?
- Are you still tired? – Easily convert through demos within the app.
Many celebrities, including Nick Jonas, have posted modified photos on Instagram.
Has FaceApp crashed or is an Indian user blocked?
When editing this article, the report reports that the app is down and there is no specific information about downtime. Developers can understand that they haven't seen this huge amount of traffic coming in within hours.
We are also receiving information that your app is blocking users in India.
FaceApp has rocked the world, but some technical analysts around the world have accused FaceApp of violating data privacy. Forbes and a major international news agency measured the situation and found that the data (especially photos) posted in the app was not secure.
Have you tried FaceApp yet? Let us know in the comments.