BS Yeddyurappa is a prominent Indian politician. He is the first BJP member to become the chief minister of South India. On July 26, 2019, eddy Eduardo Rafa was elected chief minister Karnataka.
Wiki / biography
BS Yeddyurappa was born on Saturday, February 27, 1943 (76 years old; As 2019) Bookanakere village in Mandya District of Karnataka. His zodiac sign is a piece. He received primary education at the Bookanakere Regional School and completed secondary education at PES College in Mandya, Karnataka. He holds a bachelor's degree in art from the University of Bangalore.
After finishing college education, in 1965 he began working as a primary clerk in the social welfare department of the Karnataka government. He soon quit his job and moved to Sikaripura, where he worked as an employee of a rice factory belonging to Veerabhadra Shastri. . Two years later, he married Shastri's daughter. Yeddyurappa, with his wife, moved to Shivamogga, Karnataka, to open a hardware store.
Height (approx): 5 ′ 7 ″
Eye color: black
Hair color: White
Family, caste and wife
BS Yeddyurappa Lingayat community. His father Siddalingappa was a farmer and his mother Puttathayamma was a housewife. He has two brothers and sisters. His mother died when he was four years old. Yeddyurappa married Mythra Devi in 1967. Mythra Devi passed away in 2004 after drowning in the tank, drawing water from the tank. They have five children. Two sons of By Raghavendra and BY Vijyaendra and two sons of SY Umadevi, By Arunadevi and By Padmavati. BS Yeddyurappa did not remarry after the death of his wife and is a widow.
BS Yeddyurappa has been associated with Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) since college. In 1970 he was appointed secretary of the Shikaripura department of RSS. During the emergency, he was imprisoned for 45 days in Bellary and Shimoga. In 1977, he was appointed president of Bharatiya Jana Sangh, the political dress of RSS. After Jana Sangh was renamed BJP in 1980, he was appointed chairman of BJP's Shikaripura Division. In 1983 he was first elected to the House of Karnataka Congress. In 1985, he was appointed president of Shimoga in 1985. In 1988, he was appointed president of Karnataka BJP.
In 1999 he was defeated in the Karnataka parliamentary elections, but BJP was appointed to the Senate of the Karnataka Parliament. In 2006, BJP partnered with Janata Dal (Secular) to establish a government in Karnataka. HD Kumaraswamy will be the Chief Minister for 20 months and Yeddyurappa will be CM for the next 20 months. After 20 months of Kumaraswamy, he refused to give up his CM status. On October 5, 2007, Yeddyurappa resigned and BJP withdrew its support from the Kumaraswamy government. On November 7, 2007, BJP and JD (S) agreed that Yeddyurappa would be a CM, and was appointed CM on November 12, 2007. Because of this, Yeddyurappa resigned as CM on November 19, 2007.
There was a new election in Karnataka in 2008. Yeddyurappa won by competing with the Shikaripura constituency. Yeddyurappa also led BJP to their first victory in southern India. On May 30, 2008, Yeddyurappa made a pledge as Chief Minister of Karnataka. On 31 July 2011, Yeddyurappa had to resign as Chief Minister of Karnataka. As Karnataka Lokayukta submitted a report on illegal mining, Yeddyurappa claimed to benefit from several land transactions and illegal iron ore exports. On November 30, 2012, he submitted his resignation as a member of the MLA and BJP.Karnataka Zanata Paksha”9 December 2012.
Yeddyurappa won the MLA in the Shikaripura electoral district, but his party did not do well at Karnataka. In November 2013, he announced that he would join BJP again, and on January 2, 2014, he merged his party with BJP. In 2016 Yeddyurappa was appointed president of Karnataka BJP.. BJP announced that Yeddyurappa will be the chief ministerial candidate for the 2018 Karnataka general election. BJP won 104 seats. He swore to be prime minister on May 17, 2018, and 15 days were given to prove the majority at home. But the Indian Supreme Court intervened within two days and ordered a trust vote. Yeddyurappa failed to prove the majority of himself, so he had to resign on May 19, 2018. Shortest Serving CM in Indian History; He was only CM for two days.
In July 2019, 16 MLAs from the JDS Congressional Government submitted their resignation. At the General Assembly of Karnataka, the government lost the majority. On July 23, 2019, a floor test was ordered and the government had to withdraw after HD Kumaraswamy did not win the floor test. Yeddyurappa was invited to establish a government by Governor Karnataka of Vajubhai Vala, and on July 26, 2019, Yeddyurappa pledged to be Chief Minister of Karnataka.
- In 2004 there were rumors that Yeddyurappa cheated with Shobha Karandlaje. Lok Sabha MP by Karnataka. Nevertheless, the two denied the case. There were also rumors that Yeddyurappa and Shobha married each other in a secret ceremony.
- In 2009, Karnataka provincial security officers ordered an investigation into the death of Yeddyurappa's wife. His wife fell into the water tank and drowned. Several people were very suspicious of the situation and insisted that his wife's death was a conspiracy. Reportedly, his wife was 5 ′ 5 ″ tall, and the water tank that fell into the water tank had only 4 feet of water.
- In 2011, Yeddyurappa had to resign from Karnataka's deputy by BJP. He was charged with corruption in Karnataka Lokayukta. Yeddyurappa resigned and was jailed on October 15, 2011.
- In April 2016, he was criticized when Karnataka sugar baron Murugesh Nirani presented a Mercedes SUV worth 1 Crore INR. Yeddyurappa traveled from the SUV to the Karnata area affected by drought. The opposition accused Karnataka of receiving gifts and traveling in luxury vehicles while suffering.
- In May 2017, Yeddyurappa visited the Dalit man's house for breakfast with other leaders. The man cooked pulao for the leaders. Reportedly, Yeddyurappa did not eat the food prepared by the Dalit man, but ordered food from a nearby hotel. Some leaders have criticized him, arguing that BJP does not regard Dalits as equal.
- In February 2019, several audio tapes appeared with conversations between Yeddyurappa and other MLAs of Karnataka. Audiotape has revealed that many MLAs receive a total of 50 Crores INR to resign from the parties and join the BJP. JD (S) claimed that Yeddyurappa was an attempt to dissolve the HD Kumaraswamy government.
House no. 13/2, Mythri Nivasa, Sikarifura, Karnataka
Car and Bike Collection
BS Yeddyurappa owns two Toyota Fortuner cars and a Hero Maestro scooter.
Assets and properties
- Bank deposit: 16.07 delay INR
- bijouterie: 2,09 gm gold and 84 kg equivalent to 1.09 Crores INR
- Farmland: 3 lands in Karinaka Channahalli worth 52 Lacs INR
- Non-farm land: 18.15 Lacs INR equivalent in karkata Takashi Ripura
- Non-farm land: 6 Lacs INR equivalent in Geddalahalli, Bangalore
- Commercial building: 2 buildings worth 67 Lacs INR in Karnataka, Shikaripura
- Residential building: 3 Crores INR equivalent in Bangalore
- Residential building: 38.32 Lacs INR equivalency in Karkata Takashikaripura
Salaries and Net Assets
- salary: 2 Lac INR + Other Allowance per Month (Karnataka's Chief Minister)
- Net worth: 6.54 Crores INR (as of 2018)
- BS Yeddyurappa BS has two different meanings. B stands for his birthplace, Bookanakere, S stands for Initialalingappa of his father's name.
- Yeddyurappa was named after the god of the Shaivite temple built by Saint Siddalingeshwara in the village of Yedeyur in Karnataka.
- He did a lot of work, but he was never satisfied with it. He has been involved with RSS since college and wanted to do something for the masses.
- He was arrested and imprisoned for corruption, but charged with the Kanataka High Court.
- Yeddyurappa loves crickets He watches most of the Indian cricket team's matches. Whenever you are in Sikarifura, you often play cricket with locals.