Umme Ahmed Shishir is a Bangladesh Model and Software Engineer. She is the wife of the famous Bangladeshi cricketer Shakib Al Hasan.
Wiki / biography
Umme Ahmed Shishir was born in 1989 (Age: 30 years as 2019) in Narayanganj, Bangladesh. When she was ten years old, her family moved to the United States. Umme was educated at the University of Minnesota, Minnesota, Minnesota, USA, and holds a degree in computer science.
- Height (approx): 5 minutes 4 seconds
- Numerical measurement (approx.): 32-26-32
Umme Ahmed Shishir was born to Mamataj Ahmed and her mother's name is unknown. Her father was an employee of Agrani Bank. She has 5 brothers and 1 sister.
She married Sha al Hassan on December 12, 2012. The wedding ceremony was held in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
The couple has a daughter named Alayna Hasan Aubrey (born in 2015).
She is a software engineer. She is not only a software engineer, but also a great model. She has appeared in many TV commercials such as Kumarika Soap, Huawei GR5, Veet, etc., and with her husband appeared in Banglalink's commercials.
- When the stepmother received the visa raffle ticket, the family moved to the United States.
- She has double citizenship. USA and Bangladesh.
- My brother is the youngest brother.
- When Shakib Al Hasan played a national cricket game in the UK in 2010, she met Shakib for the first time and went on a date before getting married on 12-12-12 (December 12, 2012) in Dhaka, Bangladesh for two years.
- In a match against India vs. Bangladesh on June 15, 2014, she was sexually harassed by Rashid, son of Bazlur Rahman, a businessman in the stadium gallery at Mirpur Stadium.
- She is a non-vegan and her hobbies are gym and travel.