Hansika Shukla is a student and took CBSE in the 12th standard in 2019.
Wiki / biography
Hansika was born in the Brahmin family in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. She received primary education at the Delhi Public School (DPS) on Meerut Road in Ghaziabad.
Mark of the 12th standard
- history: 100
- Political Science: 100
- psychology: 100
- Hindustani vocals (music): 100
- English: 99
She was born to Saket Shukla and Meena Shukla. Her father, Saket Shukla, is Deputy Undersecretary of Rajya Sabha in New Delhi, India.
Her mother, Meena Shukla, is a professor.
She has one brother, virAviral Shukla and one sister, Vaibhavi Shukla.
Her hobbies are listening to music, swimming, watching badminton and gymnastics.
- Singer: Yo-Yo Honey Singh
- To be successful at 12 standards, she moved away from social media and focused on research.
- She wants to be an IAS officer and help poor children who can't afford to study.
- Hansika wants to study psychology at the University of Delhi.
- In the 12th grade, no tuition was received. She received great support from her parents on her studies. Her mother taught psychology and her father taught politics.