Dutee Chand is an Indian player. She is a sprinter and represented India at the Olympics and Asian Games. She is the national record holder for the 100m sprint.
Wiki / biography
Dutee Chand was born on February 3, 1996. (23 years old, as of 2019). Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. She was born in Jajpur district of Odisha. She attended school at the village of Chaka Gopalpur Village in Odisha. After that, she earned a Bachelor of Laws from Bhubanesh and Le KIIT University in 2013.
She was always interested in sports. In my childhood I wandered around town all day. The villagers said she was crazy. When she started college, she was noticed by team coaches and trained for college events. She has won many events at the university level as well as at the state level. She later had to move to Patiala for advanced training. She later moved to Hyderabad for training at Pula Gopic Hand Academy. She was trained by coach N Ramesh and she got used to training among the boys, which gave her confidence. She motivated her harder to achieve her goal with the help of her sister Saraswati. Dutee gives Saraswati all the credit of success.
kidney: 5 ′ 6 ″
weight: 50 kg
Hair color: black
Eye color: black
Numerical measurement: 32-25-34
Family and girlfriend
Dutee Chand was born in Chhakradhar Chand and Akhuji Chand. She is from the BPL (under poverty line) family and had to face a lot of problems as she grew up. Her parents are weavers in the Jajpur district of Odisha. In an interview, she said that her parents only received Rs. It was difficult to feed the income to the entire family 500 people a month. She has 5 sisters and 1 brother.
In May 2019, she said she was in a relationship with a 19-year-old girl from her village. She said she was very happy with her relationship. But she did not name her partner. She was admired all over India for being brave and speaking publicly about her relationship with the girl. She became the first Indian sportsman to be publicly gay.
Her career became a national representative under the age of 18 at the 100m event in 2012. She won a bronze medal at the & # 39; 2013 Asian Athletics Championships held in Pune.
In 2013, she became the first Indian to reach the world movement of the 100m final. When she reached the final of the 2013 World Youth Championships. In the same year, she became a national champion in the 100m and 200m sprints at Ranchi's National Senior Athletics Championships. In June 2014, she won two gold medals in the 200m and 4x400m relays at the Asian Junior Athletics Championships.
In the 2016 Asian Indoor Athletics Championships, she took part in the 60-meter event, set the national record for India with 7.28 seconds in the qualifying and won the bronze medal in the main event. On June 25, 2016, at the 26th international meeting held in Almaty, Kazakhstan, he recorded 11.24 seconds and then broke the 100m national record. In the same year, at the Rio Olympics, she became the third Indian woman to participate in a women's 100m sprint.
At the 2017 Bhubaneswar Asian Athletics Championships, she won two bronze medals in the Women's 100m and Women's 4x100m relays. At the 2018 Asian Games, Dutee won the silver medal in the women's 100m final. In 32 years since PT Usha won the championship in 1996, it was Dutee's first Asian game medal and India's first silver medal in this category.
Dutee became the first Indian to win a gold medal at the 100m event at the 30th Summer University Games (World Universiade) in Naples, Italy. She recorded 11.32 seconds and was at the forefront throughout the match.
- In 2014, she was eliminated from the Commonwealth Games Patrol in 2014 after she told the Federal Federation of India that she had an excess of androgenosis (allowed testosterone levels were above acceptable limits). This prevented her from competing as a female athlete. Since then, Commonwealth Games has also dropped her from the Indian detachment of the 2014 Asian Games. She forbade competing at international events. She appealed to the ban in the Sports Arbitration Tribunal (CAS). The ban on her was removed by CAS, and she claimed that there was no evidence of high testosterone levels. It was a big win for her by a sexual incident, and she was supported by many prominent activists.
- In 2019, Dutee said he has been bisexual for the past five years. She is the first Indian athlete to have a relationship with the girl and mentioned publicly. Many people came out to support her and said it was her brave to say this publicly. Her family was against the relationship. After her statement, her sister Saraswati says that Dutee and the girl relationship is money and wealth. Dutee's mother did not approve her relationship and said that the girl was Dutee's nephew and could not be Dutee's partner.
Duttee Chand owns the BMW 5 Series, Mahindra XUV-500, Tata Nano and Ford Aspire.
- Her family was poor and her father could not provide food for all children. So he sent Dutee and her sister Saraswati to stay at the government sports hostel.
- She always idolized her sister Sara Swati. She said in many cases and interviews that Saraswati always encouraged her to pursue a career as a sport. Saraswati worked hard to provide Dutee with the best training and coaching. Sara Swati even worked at the police. To provide her training costs and other costs.
- She was appointed assistant manager of the Odisha Mining Corporation on May 23, 2016, which the Odisha government gave her in recognition of her contribution to sports. In July 2016, she also received a grant from Rs. 10 sports to prepare for the 2016 Rio Olympics. Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik instructed Odisha Mining Corporation to provide this grant.
- On March 31, 2019, she received an accreditation certificate from the Olympics Association of India, which appreciated her performance and recognized her commitment to sports.