Veda Krishnamurthy is an Indian cricketer. She also played for the Karnataka Women team and the Railways. She is the youngest cricketer to score 1000 points in the Women One Day International cricket.
Wiki / biography
Veda Krishnamurthy was born on October 16, 1992.Age: 26 years old, 2018) in Kadur, Karnataka, India. She started street cricket when she was three years old. Since childhood, she wanted to be a cricketer someday. I went to Cambridge school in Karnataka Bangalore for primary education. She also enrolled in karate classes by her parents but did not like karate. But at the age of 12, I received a black belt from karate. She began cricket training at the Karnataka Institute of Cricket in 2005 when she was 13 years old. Her father moved her to Bangluru at the coach's request. Her coach Irfan Sait discovered her talent and made her a very good cricket player. Veda also recognizes Irfan Sait as their first coach. When she grew up, she saw Mithali Raj playing and wanted to play with her someday. Veda played with Mithali Raj in WODI and WT20 cricket and is a good friend. She attended Mount Carmel College in Karnataka Bangalore for her higher education and received a degree in art.
- kidney: 165cm or 5 & # 39; 5 ″
- Physical statistics: 34-28-34
She was born to cable operator SG Krishnamurthy.
Her mother's name is unknown.
She has one brother and two sisters. Her sister's name is Vatsala Shivakumar. All her brothers are elders to her.
She is single and has no known information about her work.
She is typing with her right hand and covers her right arm leg. Krishnamurthy played for Karnataka Women and Railways before playing International Cricket. She made her debut at WODI (Women One Day International) for English women in June 2011 at the age of 18. For half a century (51 runs) in her debut match, she made her T20 debut on the same tour with Australia in the & # 39; Quadrangular & # 39; series in Billericay, England. Krishna Murti was part of an Indian woman when the Indian woman lost to nine British women in the 2017 Women's Cricket World Cup. Krishna Murti scored 35 points in the game. She is the third female cricketer in India who played in the WBBL (Women Big Bash League). She signed a contract with Hobart Hurricane during WBBL's third season. She is the youngest of the Indian girls who scored 1,000 in WODI.
Salary / Net Assets
She is a Class B cricketer on the BCCI list. She receives R. 30 Lakh per year.
- According to her, both her parents played a decisive role in the future in cricket.
- Before becoming Batman, he was a good defender.
- Her favorite shot is straight driving.
- Following her claim, the Karnataka U-19 team won the South Zone Inter-State Cup in a row.
- In an interview, Krishnamurthy stated that he was a good friend with fellow teammates Jhulan Goswami and Mithali Raj.
- In a match against New Zealand in the 2017 Women's Cricket World Cup, she batted 37 days and scored 70 RBI in 45 balls reaching 7-4 2/6. The performance reached India in the finals.
- Her hobbies are listening to music, watching movies, and more.
- Krishnamurthy was named 2017 Villar Karnataka Sportsman of the Year.