Hawaiian Airlines makes a emergency landing at San Francisco due to death onboard

The plane from Honolulu to New York had to switch to San Francisco due to an emergency. The Hawaiian plane announced the airline this Friday that the plane must be emergency landing because the crew died on board.

It was Emil Griffith who passed away. He was a member of the plane and has been associated with “ohhana”, meaning family since the last 31 years. He was working when the incident happened from Honolulu to New York overnight, said Anne Botticelli, senior vice president of corporate communications for the airline. She mentioned that Emile Griffith was a great person to work with and worked very hard. He always valued his work and shared an amazingly good experience with his guests. The plane is grateful to Emile's colleagues and those who helped him with the medical staff who helped him. The airline also extended mourning to all souls who know Emile, including family, friends and close dear people. They said that it was fortunate that everyone involved with Emile knew a really prominent and sincere person.

On Thursday afternoon, 253 travelers and 12 crew members departed from Honolulu's Daniel K. Inoue International Airport for New York. The plane headed for John F. Kennedy International Airport. The plane landed at San Francisco Airport for the past few minutes at 11 pm. All passengers and crew showed tremendous patience and understanding. There was no one complaining or embarrassing about the situation to help the San Francisco terminal's medical staff mentioned Botticelli.

Hawaiian passengers were rewarded and rebooked as having already traveled to New York. Counseling sessions will also be organized for staff.

Some passengers posted this incident on social media. The thriller writer Andrea Bartz, who was a flight dormitory, tweeted about it. She wrote that it was the first experience of the flight. She was waiting for the medical help of the victim along with the other passengers. The staff was informed of the problem immediately and asked to come to the scene as soon as possible. The flyer was not instructed for the entire scenario and was handled by the crew. Inflight doctors rushed to the emergency to mediate help. Since no one moved in an urgent manner and the police were there, the crew could see that the old man died.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here