There are many beautiful models on Instagram, but Shudu Gram is unique. Have you heard about Shudu Gram? She is the latest social media sensation that sets a hit record with porcelain flawless skin and charming black eyes.
Cameron-James Wilson is a 28-year-old self-taught photographer from England who is behind a dark skin model. I used online resources and YouTube videos to teach 3D and create Shudu.
But Wilson recently revealed the secret that Shudu was completely computer-generated. Her followers have previously been impressed that she is a real person.
1.She caught the hearts of more than 400,000 followers with perfect skin and seductive eyes.
2. The cool model that drives Instagram into a storm is actually a very vivid computer generated image.
3. Wilson is a 28-year-old British photographer living in London. He has worked in the fashion sector for the last few years, gaining a reputation as a beauty, fashion and famous photographer.
4. Successful photographers have taught themselves how to create stereoscopic art online. This is how Shudu Gram was designed.
5. Wilson's beautiful work undoubtedly shows his talent, but some people questioned the ethics of designing dark skinned digital models instead of shooting black models in real life.
6. A white writer told Twitter that one man figured out how to benefit a black woman without paying.
7. "Pls tell me now how our economic system does not rely on racism and misery."
8. “I have a problem. The photographer made a photo instead of using a black model, ”said another.
9. Rihanna's cosmetics company Fenty Beauty even shares Shudu's photos on the Instagram line to show that she is wearing lipstick on the makeup line.
10. People are not impressed by the photographer who created the digital black model.